Draad: Survival triangle

Steunpilaar
    Aansluit Datum
    2011-Jun-Sun
    Plek
    Pretoria, Transvaal
    Poste

Verstek Ant: Re: Ant: Survival triangle

Perhaps I should explain to you from another perspective what it really is that these Afrikaners caused.

If the Afrikaner sided with the Boers against the British, just think what an amazing place "South Africa" would be. The Boer's would stil have their Republics, and the Afrikaners had claim to the Cape. Most of all, they would have had something in common.

Instead -

The Afrikaner fought against the Boers, accomplice in their first genocide, mostly on children - and made it possible for the British to get funding to further their one world dominance ideology.

This funded the Bolsheviks invading Russia and murdered some 200 million Russians as a result.

It funded WW1 and WW2 against Germany

The Uranium for the atomic bombs that was dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was given to America by the Afrikaners.

How many other crimes are there that was funded by the vast resources as a result of the Afrikaner's judgement.
    Groente !
    Fanie

Verstek Ant: Survival triangle

The Uranium for the atomic bombs that was dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was given to America by the Afrikaners.
    Wees Trots Op Jou Identiteit As Boer Status. http://www.onsboeresetrotsegeskiedenis.co.za/

Verstek Re: Ant: Re: Ant: Survival triangle

Kwoteer Oorspronklik gepos deur F a n i e Bekyk pos
    Perhaps I should explain to you from another perspective what it really is that these Afrikaners caused.

If the Afrikaner sided with the Boers against the British, just think what an amazing place "South Africa" would be. The Boer's would stil have their Republics, and the Afrikaners had claim to the Cape. Most of all, they would have had something in common.

Instead -

The Afrikaner fought against the Boers, accomplice in their first genocide, mostly on children - and made it possible for the British to get funding to further their one world dominance ideology.

This funded the Bolsheviks invading Russia and murdered some 200 million Russians as a result.

How many other crimes are there that was funded by the vast resources as a result of the Afrikaner's judgement.

Could you possibly also post the supporting documentation to these historic gems. If you could post credible extrapolations we could debate the truth or fiction thereof, however until then I shall file these under the bullshit label.

[Doubled-up

Verstek Re: Survival triangle

http://www.politicsweb.co.za/opinion...k-black-monday kyk net hier, die propaganda gaan net voort.

Steunpilaar Volksregister
    Aansluit Datum
    2010-Apr-Thu
    Poste

Instead -

Sorry...just read some of this lovely BS....

First of all, Faans, Uranium was not given to America by Afrikaners. This is probably the single most dumbest thing I've heard in a very very long time.

And secondly...It funded WW1 and WW2 against Germany...???????

So, I'm assuming you see poor old Germany as the victim here....innocent. Did nothing wrong...

Pretty much says everything anybody needs to know about you.

Verstek Ant: Re: Ant: Re: Ant: Survival triangle

Kwoteer Oorspronklik gepos deur benblixem Bekyk pos
    Could you possibly also post the supporting documentation to these historic gems. If you could post credible extrapolations we could debate the truth or fiction thereof, however until then I shall file these under the bullshit label.
    Ja-nee
    Wees Trots Op Jou Identiteit As Boer Status. http://www.onsboeresetrotsegeskiedenis.co.za/

Verstek Ant: Re: Ant: Re: Ant: Survival triangle

Kwoteer Oorspronklik gepos deur PeetB Bekyk pos
    Sorry...just read some of this lovely BS....

First of all, Faans, Uranium was not given to America by Afrikaners. This is probably the single most dumbest thing I've heard in a very very long time.

And secondly...It funded WW1 and WW2 against Germany...???????

So, I'm assuming you see poor old Germany as the victim here....innocent. Did nothing wrong...

Pretty much says everything anybody needs to know about you.
    Peet...Dit is mos die nuwe geskiedenis...Fanie-hulle het agter gekom die Jode het die geskiedenis boeke geskrywe. Hy sal later vir ons vertel dat dit eindelik die Suid-Afrikaners was wat die eerste mense was wat op die Maan geland het en die Russe wat eindelik die eerste Atoom bom gebou het.

because what do you think these British and Afrikaners did with Boer children after they murdered their parents in the war ?
    I reckon they sent them off to Niburu to have the aliens do DNA extraction to cryo-freeze in a seed-vault, so that the germanic aryan race could be reborn post armageddon in order to mine more uranium.

Survival Triangle

It is fitting that we are discussing the Afrikaner versus the Boer on the Survival Triangle post, in the Boerevryheid Forum.

The Afrikaner should not be blamed for hat they have done to the Boer, and I accept that, had the Afrikaner supported the Boer, while they were fighting for the mineral and land in the two Boer Provinces, South Africa and the world, may be a different place.

Would it be better?

I think so.

In my documents and references, I identify the Afrikaner, the one who turned against the Boer, as an Anglicised Afrikaner, trapped in the need to be accepted by the Queen, and all her English elite, the way they speak the Queen’s English, the smart dress code.

There are many Afrikaners, who do not necessarily fit into the Anglicised Afrikaner group.

My recent book, Divide & Rule, accuses Nelson Mandela for having sold out the ‘black majority’.

He fell into this same trap, when he arrived at Wits University, he was enthralled by the white English, the way they speak the Queen’s English, the smart dress code.

But this would not have made him a traitor, it needed the Economic Sector, the Mining Industry, to entice him into their cage, and maintain him in this Economic Cage, slowly attracting most of the ANC Politicians into the trap, the Economic Cage.

During 1950s, the Mining Industry, secured our countries wealth, and still hold it today.

Money is evil.

Had Nelson Mandela not fallen into the trap in 1952, a trap that has caused the majority of South Africans to suffer in our New Democracy, and here I include a few whites, our country would be a better place today.

Should we celebrate the fact that Nelson Mandela, by becoming an Anglicised African, allowed Apartheid to survive for another 30 years?

No, only the wealth of the world should celebrate this, we would have been better off, if African self-determination took place in the 1950s.

Having made this comment, I would like to suggest that this forum gives consideration to the fact that only a few Boer members, were trapped in the Economic Cage, mainly by the Gold Mining Industry, becoming an Anglicised Afrikaner, my grand-father Joubert, was one of them.

Like Nelson Mandela, they selected those close to them, to fit into the Economic Democracy cage, all part of the Principle of Divide & Rule, in order to ensure that they controlled our wealth.

We should not blame the Afrikaner as a group, blame the Economic Wealth for what they did to your brothers, for what they did to our country.

In my book, Divide & Rule, I make a call to action to unite the Africanist & Afrikaner, I may mean the Africanist and the Boer, but as yet, not brave enough.

We need to Divide the Economic Democracy to Rule.
    I have started the Enlightened Thinking Movement, in order to achieve Radical Economic Transformation, that will benefit all, except the wealth of the world.

Groete

Cedric
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Divide&RuleOct31New.CSpace copy.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	6395

I have started the Enlightened Thinking Movement, in order to achieve Radical Economic Transformation, that will benefit all, except the wealth of the world.
    Cedric, go read Jacques Pauw's book and see what is happening under the false guise of the so called RET. Bullshit! I worked all my life to achieve what I am and what I have. I grew up on a farm, I went to school barefoot with shirts made from bleached flour bags. I worked on that farm every morning and every holiday and I loved it. We had very little money but we were rich beyond our wildest dreams because we had love, and a culture. I will never agree to simply give away what I have earned simply because some liberal asshole has a guilt feeling about being white. I am proud of my achievements, I am proud to be white. I achieved what I did without ever asking the government of the day for assistance. And if by chance someone says I "benefited" because of the system, that is utter bullshit. You look at the news, see how deep down the tubes this country is, how corrupt the government is, how utterly useless the authorities are at curbing crime (small wonder if the government them self is a freaking crime organisation).

I am done with libturds / libtards and a few lost soles who try and justify the sh!t we are in because of apartheid. I am done with fools who still believe farm murders are simply crime because the farms are isolated. I am totally done with idiotic remarks about white guilt, white privilege, WMC, white this and that.

To be brutally honest, the unwashed masses are much worse off today than at any time under apartheid. You need to be totally blind not to see the filth in the streets, the influx of riff-raff from all over Africa to come and have a field day in a country where crime is not solved. I am sick and tired of people who use words like racism as a social construct. One where they can change the meaning and/or definition to suit their one-sided argument in a relentless effort to blame all and everything on the other distorted social construct called apartheid. I am sick of liberal idiots who collude with forces intent on murdering and robbing the hard working populace simply because they are of a different pigment.

Maybe the whites must also apply for a government grant. We are (in the eyes of liberals and a few other) pigmentation impaired. That there is a disability then and should be sufficient to receive a disability grant.

If for some reason you disagree or take umbrage from my rant, so be it - at least I have said how I see this.

Some of the major issues affecting the world: Islamification, apathy, human rights (a big issue for me because when people are involved in atrocities such as sexual abuse of children / women or murder etc you should lose your right to be a human) some others are the distortion of history, entitlement, previously disadvantaged (the way I grew-up I should also qualify) One-sided racism and the false finger pointing when an argument / debate is lost and then to blame the other party as a racist.

You and everyone else have right to believe what ever you like; I take issue when liberal people try and tell me how I should live my life. Screw that!

Steunpilaar
    Aansluit Datum
    2011-Jun-Sun
    Plek
    Pretoria, Transvaal
    Poste

Verstek Ant: Survival triangle

The Afrikaner should not be blamed for hat they have done to the Boer, and I accept that, had the Afrikaner supported the Boer, while they were fighting for the mineral and land in the two Boer Provinces, South Africa and the world, may be a different place.
    Really. You think genocide is excusable ? And then the Boer's country is given away to Africans by the Afrikaner and the genocide continues ? So you think the Boers and British (including Afrikaner) were fighting for the minerals and land ?

You are all alike. Just because this is what you would place above everything else you think every other nation must be just like you. The TWO War's against Britain was FREEDOM wars. The only morality you have is the materialistic, that which you can gain through corruption and theft.

GO AWAY.
    Groente !
    Fanie

Bladsy 16 van 16 EersteEerste ... 61213141516

Etikette vir hierdie draad

Pos Permissies

• Jy mag nie nuwe drade plaas nie
  • Jy mag nie poste plaas nie
  • Jy mag nie aanhangsels plaas nie
  • Jy mag nie u poste wysig nie
  •  
SA Topsites ::