Bladsy 19 van 20 EersteEerste ... 9151617181920 LaasteLaaste
Wys resultate 271 tot 285 van 293

Draad: Die Boerevolk gesien deur die oe van die wereld:

Verstek Ant: Die Boerevolk gesien deur die oe van die wereld:

Kwoteer Oorspronklik gepos deur christo heinz Bekyk pos
    PART TWO:

The beast = mankind = Six hundred threescore and six = 666:

The beast as expressed in Rev. 13:18 is all about economics, money and power of "man"!

Revelations 13:
    17 And that no man might buy or sell,

save he that had the mark,

or the name of the beast,

or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom.

Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:

for it is the number of a man;

and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Please take note that the period 3.5 years, 42 months and 1260 days, is the exact same period in time, but where applicable, needs to be applied in context to the scriptures. (Mayan calender = 360 days per year)
    [Please take note that the period 3.5 years, 42 months and 1260 days, is the exact same period in time, but where applicable, needs to be applied in contect to the scriptures. (Mayan calender = 360 days per year)]

It is also worthwhile to note that the scripture refers to 1hr;
    Rev. 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
    Rev. 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
    Rev. 18:17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

and also to; Rev. 8:1 AND when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

In terms of Biblical reference, how long will "one hour" then be?

"that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day" - Reference: therefore 1000yrs devided by 24hrs in one day = 41.666yrs and therefore "one half hour" will be 20.833yrs

Rev. 3:
    1. THIS second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Ephesians 4:
    11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

20 But ye have not so learned Christ;

21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:

22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.

26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

27 Neither give place to the devil.

28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you.

I will start my explanation from here in the next post:

[The United States abandoned gold as the foundation of its monetary system in two steps. In 1933, President Franklin Roosevelt ended Americans’ right to surrender paper dollars for gold and even to own gold bullion. Step two came in 1971 when President Richard Nixon “closed the gold window” and denied foreign governments the right to turn in paper dollars for gold.]
    Boere Groete,
    Christo.

Om iets te se moet dit nooit nodig ws om daarvoor verskoning aan te bied nie.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Saying something is never having to say you are sorry.

Laai Volksregister Vorm in druk formaat hier af.

Verstek Re: Die Boerevolk gesien deur die oe van die wereld:

Dankie vir die pos Christo.

[Please take note that the period 3.5 years, 42 months and 1260 days, is the exact same period in time, but where applicable, needs to be applied in contect to the scriptures. (Mayan calender = 360 days per year)]

It is also worthwhile to note that the scripture refers to 1hr;
    Rev. 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
    Rev. 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
    Rev. 18:17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

and also to; Rev. 8:1 AND when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.

In terms of Biblical reference, how long will "one hour" then be?

"that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day" - Reference: therefore 1000yrs devided by 24hrs in one day = 41.666yrs and therefore "one half hour" will be 20.833yrs

Rev. 3:
    1. THIS second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Ephesians 4:
    11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

16 From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

20 But ye have not so learned Christ;

21 If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:

22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

23 And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;

24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.

26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

27 Neither give place to the devil.

28 Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christs sake hath forgiven you.

I will start my explanation from here in the next post:

[The United States abandoned gold as the foundation of its monetary system in two steps. In 1933, President Franklin Roosevelt ended Americans right to surrender paper dollars for gold and even to own gold bullion. Step two came in 1971 when President Richard Nixon closed the gold window and denied foreign governments the right to turn in paper dollars for gold.]
    Let me explain:

And Jesus Christ was "Man" who walked the earth as you and i; but Jesus Christ was a "good Man" and therefore the scribes and the priests wanted to belittle him because they feared his "doctrine" and wanted to destroy Him when He took on Wall Street in the temple.

God Almighty understood that the world needed a financial system, which He provided for in the form of "gold"

Bad "man" was greedy and created all forms of world finance; gold backed by paper certificates, paper money against assets such as your fixed property and currently the one country's trade balance against the other = "THE BEAST".

I Kings I: (The "wisdom" of Solomon")

7 And now, O Lord my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I am but a little child: I know not how to go out or come in.

8 And thy servant is in the midst of thy people which thou hast chosen, a great people, that cannot be "numbered" nor counted for multitude.

9 Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?

10 And the speech pleased the Lord, that Solomon had asked this thing.

11 And God said unto him, Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked riches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern judgment;

12 Behold, I have done according to thy words: lo, I have given thee a wise and an understanding heart (wisdom) ;so that there was none like thee before thee, neither after thee shall any arise like unto thee.

13 And I have also given thee that which thou hast not asked, both riches, and honour: so that there shall not be any among the kings like unto thee all thy days.

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom.
    Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
    for it is the number of a man;
    and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

And because Solomon had wisdom, God made him His banker. (The job the whole world is after, even the Vatican and Wall Street proclaims to be God's bankers)
    And Solomon was "man", but good man and he understood the doctrine of God.
    Luke 16:
    11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches? (In this instance God committed to Solomon)
    12 And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another mans, who shall give you that which is your own?
    13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
    14 And the Pharisees also, who were covetous, heard all these things: and they derided him.
    15 And he said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

I Kings 10:
    14 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold, (666)
    15 Beside that he had of the merchantmen, and of the traffick of the spice merchants, and of all the kings of Arabia, and of the governors of the country.

You see; in "biblical terms" the entire world econmy was placed into the hands of Solomon by God = money, becoming beast which "mankind" uses against the doctrine of God.

THE BEAST IS "NOT" THE ANTICHRIST - AND THE WHOLE WORLD WILL GO AFTER THE BEAST = MONEY, AND WHEN YOU USE YOUR MONEY "AGAINST" THE "DOCTRINE" OF GOD, THEN YOU ARE "ANTI" THE DOCTRINE OF THE FATHER OF CHRIST; AND THEREFORE YOU ARE FOLLOWING THE BEAST!

I John 2: 22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [but] he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

666 IS THE NUMBER OF MAN - WALL STREET "BULL AND BEAR" MARKETS!
    Boere Groete,
    Christo.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ek het reeds hierbo verwys na die 100jr tydperke, en gaan dit nou behandel in terme van die datums genoem in bo gekwoteerde pos 56.

Jesaja 23:18
    Maar haar handelswins en haar hoereloon sal aan die HERE heilig wees ; dit sal nie opgehoop of weggesit word nie; maar haar wins sal wees vir die wat voor die aangesig van die HERE woon, om te eet tot versadiging en vir pragtige klere.

Papier geld le in die banke en verdien rente ter Biljoene USD en bly dan so uit sirkulasie vir ontwikkelings doeleindes. So breek ons ook die Vader se reel dat jy nie rente van jou familie mag vorder, binne dieselfde stamverband nie.

Goud as edel metaal kan nie rente verdien nie (kan nie opgehoop word nie), goud se waarde word op aanvraag bepaal, en al le dit hoe lank in n Reserwe Bank, aanvraag bepaal nogsteeds die waarde daarvan. Die een land kan egter n goud bate as waarborg lewer, maar wanneer die USD tot-niet gaan, wat bied n land as bate aan as die land bvb olie wil bestel van n ander land?

The United States abandoned gold as the foundation of its monetary system in two steps. In 1933, President Franklin Roosevelt ended Americans’ right to surrender paper dollars for gold and even to own gold bullion. Step two came in 1971 when President Richard Nixon “closed the gold window” and denied foreign governments the right to turn in paper dollars for gold.

[In the 34 years before Nixon closed the gold window, the money supply in the U.S. grew less than two fold. In the 34 years after Nixon’s action, the money supply expanded 13 fold.
    The Fed’s massive inflation of the 1990s resulted in the greatest advance in stock market history. Continued inflation is now pushing housing prices to record levels. Automobiles now cost more than houses did only thirty years ago.]
    Read more: http://www.cmi-gold-silver.com/gold-...#ixzz1EtVG8vjr

[An act that took away title to all gold and gold certificates that were held by the Federal Reserve Bank.
    The Gold Reserve Act of 1934 made the trade and possession of gold a criminal offense for the citizens of the U.S. Sole title of this gold was given to the U.S. Treasury (Wat die USA in 2004 verbeur het.)
    It was not until 1975 that Americans could again own or trade gold.]
    Read more: http://www.answers.com/topic/gold-re...#ixzz1EtY6EGC4

[Banker A History of the House of Rothschild.]
    .... heavily on A century of finance, 1804 to 1904 by Jules Ayer (published in 1905, ...
    http://www.history.ac.uk/reviews/reviews/review/213

Soos bo gesien kan word, werk wereld sowerein in tydperke van 100jr

Ek gaan n paar datums van belang hier behandel. Ek is "geen profeet" en doen myself nie voor as een nie!

Ek is lief vir my Volk, het n onsettende wye veld van belangstelling; en ek het n geheu soos n olifant.

Die datum 1948 is an toepassing:
    (1) [The Marshall Plan formed the greatest voluntary transfer of resources from one country to another known to history.

Technically known as the European Recovery Program, the plan was passed by the U.S. Congress with a decisive majority and was signed by President Truman on April 3, 1948--just in time to influence the Italian election in that year.]
    http://www.hoover.org/publications/h...t/article/7689

(2) Die Nasionale Party kom aan bewind in 1948.

Jesaja 23:15
    En in di dag sal Tirus vergeet word, sewentig jaar lank, soos die dae van een koning. Aan die einde van sewentig jaar sal dit met Tirus gaan volgens die hoerelied:

1971 is van toepassing:
    August 15, 1971: Nixon Takes US Dollar off Gold Standard President Nixon officially announces the end of the gold standard system of monetary policy for international exchange of gold deposits in an evening address to the country. Nixon’s move to sever the link between the dollar’s value and gold reserves effectively ends the Breton Woods system of monetary exchange and changes the dollar to a “floating” currency whose value is to be determined largely by market influences. Nixon’s decision results from a run on gold exchanges and rampant speculation in gold markets in Europe, and he changes the US monetary policy after receiving advice from Treasury Secretary John Connally, Under Secretary for Monetary Affairs Paul A. Volcker, and others in a special working group. The dollar becomes a fiat currency, causing a brief international panic before other countries follow suit and also allow their currencies to “float.”
    http://www.historycommons.org/contex...ncial_crisis_1

Openbaring 17:12
    En die tien horings wat jy gesien het, is tien konings wat nog geen koningskap ontvang het nie, maar hulle ontvang mag soos konings een uur lank saam met die dier.

Een uur = 41.666jr is van toepassing.
    Die tydperk 1971 + 41.666jr = 2012.666jr wat beide papier geld en goud in USD as wereld reserwe eenheid gebruik word.

Die datum 1992 is van toepassing:
    (1) That 1992 — the first year of Russian independence — should be a year of high hopes is hardly surprising.
    http://www.nixoncenter.org/publicati...balization.htm

on January 2, 1992, Russian President Boris Yeltsin ordered the liberalization of foreign trade, prices, and currency.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History...2%80%93present)

1992-Yeltsin launches free-market reforms; devaluation of ruble ensues; millions become private property owners as state-owned assets are sold off.
    http://www.angelfire.com/on4/markis/...m/timeline.htm

(2) The 1992 referendum was held in South Africa on 17 March of that year. In it, white South Africans were asked to vote in the country's last whites-only ...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_A...ferendum,_1992

1.OP 8:1
    EN toe Hy die sewende sel oopgemaak het, kom daar stilte in die hemel omtrent ’n halfuur lank.

'n halwe uur is 20.833jr is van toepassing.
    Die tydperk 1992 + 20.833jr = 2012.833jr en waar Rusland na die vryemark van Mammon beweeg en in SA verval die land in afgodery met n heidense regering aan bewind.

2012 is daaglike in die nuus, is dit dalk net toeval dat dit verekenbaar is met Bybelse verse, of probeer die Vader vir ons iets hiermee se??
    Ek het bogenoemde geskryf in Februarie 2011.

Kyk nou hoe begin die uitskyf van die USD plek maak vir die terugkeer van die Goud Standaard as wereld reserwe eenheid.

Australia to Bypass U.S. Dollar, Convert Directly into Chinese Yuan:

2 Apr 2013

In what may mark the beginning of a historic shift, Australia appears ready to bypass the U.S. dollar as the world’s reserve currency and allow for the direct convertibility of the Australian dollar into the Chinese yuan.

“Reserve currency” is the term used to describe a currency that many governments hold significant amounts of in foreign exchange reserves.

By directly converting its currency into Chinese currency, Australia’s businesses will be able to cut costs and the inconvenience of changing foreign-currency earnings into dollars, thereby encouraging and accelerating even more business with China.

Today, Australia is the fifth-largest source of Chinese imports, notes Tyler Durden of Zero Hedge:

Why is this so very critical? For the simple reason that the free lunch the US has enjoyed ever since the advent of the US dollar as world reserve currency (vanaf 1934), may be coming to an end as other, more aggressive alternatives - both fiat, and hard-asset based - to the USD appear. And since there is no such thing as a free lunch, all the deferred pain the US Treasury Department has been able to offset thanks to its global currency monopoly status will come crashing down the second the world starts getting doubts about the true nature of just who (NIE "WHO" NIE, MAAR WAT!! DIT SAL GOUD STANDAARD WEES!!!) the real reserve currency will be in the future.

In a Wall Street Journal article last month titled “Why the Dollar’s Reign Is Near An End,” University of California, Berkeley economics professor Barry Eichengreen said the erosion of the U.S. dollar as the world’s reserve currency will make life easier for European and Chinese banks and companies.

“The same will be true of companies in other countries that do most of their business with China or Europe,” wrote Eichengreen. “It will be a considerable convenience—and competitive advantage—for them to be able to do that business in yuan or euros rather than having to go through the dollar.”

Eichengreen added: “In this new monetary world, moreover, the U.S. government will not be able to finance its budget deficits so cheaply, since there will no longer be as big an appetite for U.S. Treasury securities on the part of foreign central banks.”

On Monday, China's currency, the yuan, hit a record high against the U.S. dollar.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...o-Chinese-Yuan
    Last edited by christo heinz; 7 Apr 2013 at 12:30.
    Boere Groete,
    Christo.

Ek het bogenoemde geskryf in Februarie 2011.

Kyk nou hoe begin die uitskyf van die USD plek maak vir die terugkeer van die Goud Standaard as wereld reserwe eenheid.

Australia to Bypass U.S. Dollar, Convert Directly into Chinese Yuan:

2 Apr 2013

In what may mark the beginning of a historic shift, Australia appears ready to bypass the U.S. dollar as the world’s reserve currency and allow for the direct convertibility of the Australian dollar into the Chinese yuan.

“Reserve currency” is the term used to describe a currency that many governments hold significant amounts of in foreign exchange reserves.

By directly converting its currency into Chinese currency, Australia’s businesses will be able to cut costs and the inconvenience of changing foreign-currency earnings into dollars, thereby encouraging and accelerating even more business with China.

Today, Australia is the fifth-largest source of Chinese imports, notes Tyler Durden of Zero Hedge:

Why is this so very critical? For the simple reason that the free lunch the US has enjoyed ever since the advent of the US dollar as world reserve currency (vanaf 1934), may be coming to an end as other, more aggressive alternatives - both fiat, and hard-asset based - to the USD appear. And since there is no such thing as a free lunch, all the deferred pain the US Treasury Department has been able to offset thanks to its global currency monopoly status will come crashing down the second the world starts getting doubts about the true nature of just who (NIE "WHO" NIE, MAAR WAT!! - DIT SAL DIE GOUD STANDAARD WEES!!!) the real reserve currency will be in the future.

In a Wall Street Journal article last month titled “Why the Dollar’s Reign Is Near An End,” University of California, Berkeley economics professor Barry Eichengreen said the erosion of the U.S. dollar as the world’s reserve currency will make life easier for European and Chinese banks and companies.

“The same will be true of companies in other countries that do most of their business with China or Europe,” wrote Eichengreen. “It will be a considerable convenience—and competitive advantage—for them to be able to do that business in yuan or euros rather than having to go through the dollar.”

Eichengreen added: “In this new monetary world, moreover, the U.S. government will not be able to finance its budget deficits so cheaply, since there will no longer be as big an appetite for U.S. Treasury securities on the part of foreign central banks.”

On Monday, China's currency, the yuan, hit a record high against the U.S. dollar.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...o-Chinese-Yuan
    [And since there is no such thing as a free lunch, all the deferred pain the US Treasury Department has been able to offset thanks to its global currency monopoly status will come crashing down the second the world starts getting doubts about the true nature of just who (NIE "WHO" NIE, MAAR WAT!! - DIT SAL DIE GOUD STANDAARD WEES!!!) the real reserve currency will be in the future.]

Wie is hierdie "dier" wat uit die aarde opkom? -

wat se merk dra hy? -

"ses honderd-ses-en-sestig" is "NIE DIE GETAL VAN DIE ANTICHRIS NIE, DIT IS DIE GETAL VAN 'N MENS"

Openbaring 13:
    16 En hy maak dat aan almal, klein en groot, en die rykes en die armes, en die vrymense en die slawe ’n merk op hulle regterhand en op hulle voorhoofde gegee word;

17 sodat niemand kan koop of verkoop nie, behalwe hy wat die merk of die naam van die dier of die getal van sy naam het.

18 Hier kom die wysheid te pas.

(Punt 1.) Wie die verstand het,

(Punt 2.) laat hom die getal van die dier bereken,

(Punt 3.) want dit is die getal van ’n mens;

(Punt 4.) en sy getal is seshonderd-ses-en-sestig.
    Last edited by christo heinz; 14 Apr 2013 at 19:29.
    Boere Groete,
    Christo.

[And since there is no such thing as a free lunch, all the deferred pain the US Treasury Department has been able to offset thanks to its global currency monopoly status will come crashing down the second the world starts getting doubts about the true nature of just who (NIE "WHO" NIE, MAAR WAT!! - DIT SAL DIE GOUD STANDAARD WEES!!!) the real reserve currency will be in the future.]

Wie is hierdie "dier" wat uit die aarde opkom? -

wat se merk dra hy? -

"ses honderd-ses-en-sestig" is "NIE DIE GETAL VAN DIE ANTICHRIS NIE, DIT IS DIE GETAL VAN 'N MENS"

Openbaring 13:
    16 En hy maak dat aan almal, klein en groot, en die rykes en die armes, en die vrymense en die slawe ’n merk op hulle regterhand en op hulle voorhoofde gegee word;

17 sodat niemand kan koop of verkoop nie, behalwe hy wat die merk of die naam van die dier of die getal van sy naam het.

18 Hier kom die wysheid te pas.

(Punt 1.) Wie die verstand het,

(Punt 2.) laat hom die getal van die dier bereken,

(Punt 3.) want dit is die getal van ’n mens;

(Punt 4.) en sy getal is seshonderd-ses-en-sestig.
    Openbaring 13:
    16 En hy maak dat aan almal,

klein en groot,

en die rykes en die armes,

en die vrymense en die slawe

’n merk op hulle regterhand

en op hulle voorhoofde gegee word;

17 sodat niemand

kan koop of

verkoop nie,

behalwe hy

wat die merk

of die naam

van die dier

of die getal

van sy naam het.

NOU ONSTAAN DIE VRAAG; WAT WORD BEDOEL DEUR "MERK" - "NAAM" OF "GETAL"; MAW; WAT SAL DIE BETEKENIS/UITBEELDING VAN DIE "MERK", "NAAM" OF "GETAL" WEERSPIEEL?

KOM ONS BEHANDEL EERS DIE VOLGENDE:

Van die tyd toe die mens deel geraak het van die skepping, tot en met die "Reiniging van die temple" soos weergegee in Mattheus 21:12 tot 17 en tot vandag toe, is die prediking oor Jesus Christus soos aangebied deur die "skrifgeleerdes, predikante, skribas, pastore, broederbond toesighouers, ons gewese poletieke partye met hul leiers - net "EEN GROOT LEUEN GEWEES".

Kom ons kyk hoe het Jesus oor hulle gevoel!

Mattheus 6:
    24 Niemand kan twee here dien nie; want f hy sal die een haat en die ander liefh, f hy sal die een aanhang en die ander verag. Julle kan nie God n Mammon dien nie!

Mattheus 21:
    12. EN Jesus het in die tempel van God ingegaan en almal wat in die tempel verkoop en koop, uitgejaag en die tafels van die geldwisselaars en die stoele van die duiweverkopers omgegooi.

13 En Hy s vir hulle: Daar is geskrywe: My huis moet ’n huis van gebed genoem word. Maar julle het dit ’n rowerspelonk gemaak.

14 En daar het blindes en kreupeles na Hom gekom in die tempel, en Hy het hulle gesond gemaak.

15 En toe die owerpriesters en skrifgeleerdes (wat tussen die handelaars, geldwisselaars en duiwe verkopers in die temple was) die wonderwerke sien wat Hy gedoen het, en die kinders wat in die tempel uitroep en s: Hosanna vir die Seun van Dawid! was hulle verontwaardig

16 en s vir Hom: Hoor U wat hulle daar s? En Jesus antwoord hulle: Ja, het julle nooit gelees: Uit die mond van kinders en suigelinge het U vir U lof berei nie?

In Engels:
    15 And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David; they were sore displeased,

16 And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?

Die belydenis van Petrus:

Lukas 9:20 tot 22

20 En Hy s vir hulle: Maar julle, wie s julle is Ek? En Petrus antwoord en s: Die Christus van God!

21 Toe gee Hy hulle ’n streng bevel en gebied hulle om dit aan niemand te vertel nie.

22 En Hy s: Die Seun van die mens moet baie ly en verwerp word deur die ouderlinge en owerpriesters en skrifgeleerdes en gedood word en op die derde dag opstaan.

[Mattheus 21:
    12 EN Jesus het in die tempel van God ingegaan en almal wat in die tempel verkoop en koop, uitgejaag en die tafels van die geldwisselaars en die stoele van die duiweverkopers omgegooi]

23 EN toe Hy in die tempel gegaan het, kom die owerpriesters en die ouderlinge van die volk na Hom terwyl Hy besig was om te leer, en hulle s: Deur watter gesag doen U hierdie dinge, en wie het U hierdie gesag gegee?

24 En Jesus antwoord en s vir hulle: Ek sal julle ook een ding vra, en as julle dit vir My s, sal Ek julle ook vertel deur watter gesag Ek hierdie dinge doen.

25 Die doop van Johannes, waar was dit vandaan, uit die hemel of uit mense? En hulle het by hulleself geredeneer en ges: As ons s: Uit die hemel — dan sal Hy ons vra: Waarom het julle hom dan nie geglo nie?

26 En as ons s: Uit mense — dan moet ons oppas vir die menigte, want almal hou Johannes vir ’n profeet. (Sien hoe konkel die spul)

27 Toe antwoord hulle Jesus en s: Ons weet nie. Hy s toe ook vir hulle: Dan vertel Ek julle ook nie deur watter gesag Ek hierdie dinge doen nie.

43 Daarom s Ek vir julle: Die koninkryk van God sal van julle weggeneem en aan ’n volk gegee word wat die vrugte daarvan sal dra. (Die priesters en skrifgeleerdes hier is volgens Jesus - die koningkryk van God nie waardig)

44 En hy wat op hierdie steen val, sal verpletter word; maar elkeen op wie hy val, di sal hy vermorsel.

45 En toe die owerpriesters (skrifgeleerde = predikante) en die Farisers sy gelykenisse hoor, het hulle begryp dat Hy van hulle spreek.

46 En hulle het probeer om Hom in hulle mag (soos vandag met geld, bedrog en korrupsie mag te verkry) te kry, maar hulle was bang vir die skare, omdat di Hom vir ’n profeet gehou het.

JESUS VERKONDIG DIE DOKTRINE VAN SY VADER:

Mattheus 6:24
    Niemand kan twee here dien nie; want f hy sal die een haat en die ander liefh, f hy sal die een aanhang en die ander verag. Julle kan nie God n Mammon dien nie!

Markus11:
    15 En hulle het in Jerusalem gekom; en toe Jesus in die tempel ingaan, begin Hy om die wat in die tempel verkoop en koop, uit te jaag; en die tafels van die geldwisselaars en die stoele van die duiweverkopers het Hy omgegooi;

17 En Hy het geleer en vir hulle ges: Is daar nie geskrywe: My huis moet ’n huis van gebed genoem word vir al die nasies nie? Maar julle het dit ’n rowerspelonk gemaak.

18 En die skrifgeleerdes en die owerpriesters het dit gehoor en gesoek hoe hulle Hom kon ombring ; want hulle was bang vir Hom, omdat die hele skare verslae was oor sy leer. (En nie daarvan gehou het dat hul besigheids aangeleenthede na verwys was as 'n "rowersspelonk")
    Last edited by christo heinz; 14 Apr 2013 at 19:31.
    Boere Groete,
    Christo.

VANAF POS 276:

Openbaring 13:

klein en groot,

17 sodat niemand

kan koop of

verkoop nie,

behalwe hy

wat die merk

of die naam

van die dier

of die getal

van sy naam het.

NOU ONSTAAN DIE VRAAG; WAT WORD BEDOEL DEUR "MERK" - "NAAM" OF "GETAL"; MAW; WAT SAL DIE BETEKENIS/UITBEELDING VAN DIE "MERK", "NAAM" OF "GETAL" WEERSPIEEL?

WORD VERVOLG:
    Last edited by christo heinz; 14 Apr 2013 at 19:32.
    Boere Groete,
    Christo.

VANAF POS 276:

Openbaring 13:

klein en groot,

17 sodat niemand

kan koop of

verkoop nie,

behalwe hy

wat die merk

of die naam

van die dier

of die getal

van sy naam het.

WORD VERVOLG:
    [NOU ONSTAAN DIE VRAAG; WAT WORD BEDOEL DEUR "MERK" - "NAAM" OF "GETAL"; MAW; WAT SAL DIE BETEKENIS/UITBEELDING VAN DIE "MERK", "NAAM" OF "GETAL" WEERSPIEEL?]

Om bognoemde te verstaan, moet jy die tydperk waarin dit sal gebeur verstaan.

Jy moet verstaan dat Openbaring 17 en 18 eers moet plaasvind waar God die Vader die hele ekonomie in duie laat stort (lees eers die twee hoofstukke) en daar dan geen ander middele van koop en verkoop sal wees omdat die papier geldstelsel totniet sal wees.

Dan eers kom Openbaring 13 tot sy reg deurdat die enigste betaalmiddel weer van vooraf in 'n nuwe wereld net deur goud en silwer as edel metale of ruilhandel kan geskied.

Maw - sou jy nie die merk van die dier getal = 666 = goud besit nie, sal jy nie kan koop of verkoop nie = goud = die dier wat uit die aarde uit opkom is die goud standaard!

I Konings 10:14 en 15
    14) EN die gewig van Salomo (God se goud standaard bankier) se inkomste aan goud in een jaar was seshonderd-ses-en-sestig talente goud, "nie rente draend nie - die 12 stamme van Isreal mag nie rente aan mekaar vra nie"
    Goud kan vermeerder in waarde, maar kan nie rente draend wees nie - punt!

15) behalwe wat ingekom het van die koopmans wat rondtrek, en van die wins van die handelaars en van al die konings van die gemengde bevolking en van die goewerneurs van die land.

Word vervolg:
    Die dier wat uit die see uit opkom.
    Last edited by christo heinz; 8 Dec 2013 at 16:20.
    Boere Groete,
    Christo.

Na 'n lang afwesigheid hier op die blad, plaas ek graag hierdie artikel wat baie meer inhou as wat 'n persoon daar in sal wil waarneem.

Ek het verder navorsing gedoen ivm hierdie draad se inhoud, en dit is wonderbaarlik wat 'n persoon kan leer wanneer jy die punte bymekaar begin kry.

Ek skryf later verder hieroor, maar ek plaas solank die inhoud van die artikel en die skakel hier onder.

The Surface of the Earth Is Rising Beneath Your Feet:

8:00 AM SAST
    March 27, 2015

Earth's Surface (Sien foto en berig hier: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...-u-s-to-europe

This photo shows an aerial view of Cape Clarence, Somerset Island, Canadian Arctic Archipelago, Canada. The Earths surface rises about 1 millimeter a month in Canada and about the same amount over the course of a year in the U.S., said Theresa Damiani, a research geologist at the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administrations National Geodetic Survey in Camp Springs, Maryland. Source: DeAgostini/Getty Images

(Bloomberg) -- In the U.S., this past year has had more than enough reminders of how weather can affect our lives.

California is heading into its fourth year of drought because it didnt get enough snow. Boston is just emerging from a record snowpack. Almost every day, flights get cancelled, children miss school and parents send checks off to insurance companies to guard against floods, hurricanes and tornadoes.

Yet there are even longer-term impacts that most people might not notice. For instance, if you live in Canada, the northern U.S. or parts of Europe, the earth beneath your feet is rising. The reason is, more or less, because of the weather.

Not weather like yesterdays rain, or last weeks wind. This phenomenon was caused by snows that piled up to create great ice sheets that covered the land in the last Ice Age. OK, it was a lot of snow, over a long period of time, so its probably better described as climate than just weather.

Regardless of the cause, the change can be seen.

We can monitor it in real time, said Theresa Damiani, a research geologist at the National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administrations National Geodetic Survey in Camp Springs, Maryland.

Earth Rebound

The weight of the ice sheets, which were several miles thick in places, pushed down on the Earths surface. When the ice melted and retreated, the ground began to spring back.

NOAA describes it as similar to what happens when an aging mattress returns to its original shape after a person gets up in the morning. When the ice sheets first retreated, there was a quick rebound in many areas that slowed through the centuries, Damiani said.

It has been rebounding and it still is, Damiani said. It takes a very long time.

The Earths surface rises about 1 millimeter a month in Canada and about the same amount over the course of a year in the U.S., she said. For a place like Canadas Hudson Bay, the changes would be apparent over a persons lifetime, she said.

If you have a dock that you built, the ocean appears to be going down, Damiani said.

It isnt that the sea level is dropping -- its that the land is springing back up.

When researchers calculate the rise of the worlds oceans because of the current melting of glaciers and ice sheets, they need to keep the rebound rates in mind, according to a December 2012 NOAA report.

Area Covered

Of course, the land is only rising in those areas covered by the ice sheet. In the Western Hemisphere, thats pretty much all of Canada down through New England, across the Great Lakes and into the Midwest, the northern Great Plains and Pacific Northwest.

Beyond the limit of where the ice pushed the ground down, there are areas where the surface is actually settling lower. What happened here is that the land at the edges of the ice sheets was like jelly oozing out of a squashed sandwich.

The changes can lead to small earthquakes, although those are very weak and probably go unnoticed by most people.

The motion is tracked using global positioning satellites and is used in making sure maps stay accurate, Damiani said.

My agency, the NGS, is tasked with monitoring the shape of the planet, Damiani said.

The Scandinavian nations also track the rate of how the surface has been slowly rebounding over the past 14,000 years, give or take a century or two, since the ice sheets peaked in the last Ice Age.

Patience is definitely a job requirement.

To contact the reporter on this story: Brian K. Sullivan in Boston at bsullivan10@bloomberg.net

To contact the editors responsible for this story: David Marino at dmarino4@bloomberg.net Charlotte Porter, David Papadopoulos
    Boere Groete,
    Christo.

MATTHS 24:34
    Voorwaar Ek s vir julle, hierdie geslag sal sekerlik nie verbygaan voordat al hierdie dinge gebeur het nie.

Wat is die tydperk waarna hier verwys word as "hierdie geslag" - n 100jaar, 1000jaar 100000jr, n miljoen of meer?
    Boere Groete,
    Christo.

Bittereinder Volksregister
    Boerevryheid Bestuur
    Generaal
    Aansluit Datum
    2006-Sep-Tue
    Plek
    Boerland
    Poste
    Blog inskrywings

Presies soos hy s. Hierdie geslag, maw sy tydgenote wat saam met hom gelewe het. Nie hulle kinders (2de geslag) of kleinkinders (3de geslag) nie.

"Eenmaal sal daar wel 'n wiel oor ons wreld rol wat vir u en vir my onkeerbaar is"
    Andries Pretorius. 1848

Kwoteer Oorspronklik gepos deur Die Ou Man Bekyk pos
    Presies soos hy s. Hierdie geslag, maw sy tydgenote wat saam met hom gelewe het. Nie hulle kinders (2de geslag) of kleinkinders (3de geslag) nie.
    Matheus:

14 En hierdie evangelie van die koninkryk sal verkondig word in die hele wreld tot ’n getuienis vir al die nasies; en dan sal die einde kom.

15 WANNEER julle dan die gruwel van die verwoesting, waarvan gespreek is deur die profeet Danil, sien staan in die heiligdom — laat hy wat lees, oplet —

36 MAAR van di dag en di uur weet niemand nie, ook die engele van die hemele nie, maar net my Vader alleen.

37 En net soos die dae van Noag was, so sal ook die koms van die Seun van die mens wees.

38 Want net soos hulle was in die dae voor die sondvloed toe hulle geet en gedrink het, getrou en in die huwelik uitgegee het, tot op die dag dat Noag in die ark gegaan het,

39 en dit nie verstaan het voordat die sondvloed gekom en almal weggevoer het nie, so sal ook die koms van die Seun van die mens wees.

Ek het dit eerder so dat "hierdie geslag" na verwys die wat was, en die wat nog in die toekoms kom (gebore word) van toepassing is as jy bogenoemde in ag neem, nie so nie?
    Boere Groete,
    Christo.

MATTHS 24:34
    Voorwaar Ek s vir julle, hierdie geslag sal sekerlik nie verbygaan voordat al hierdie dinge gebeur het nie.

Wat is die tydperk waarna hier verwys word as "hierdie geslag" - n 100jaar, 1000jaar 100000jr, n miljoen of meer?
    Kom ons se "hierdie geslag" soos na verwys in skriftuurlike verband; - is n tydperk (1,728000 miljoen jaar), hoe kom ons by hierdie som uit?

Ek nooi ook elke predikant, pastoor, of enige skrifgeleerde hier in ons midde, of besoeker uit om hieraan deel te neem.

Hierdie onderwerp is die veel besproke "Holy Grail"
    Last edited by christo heinz; 15 Nov 2017 at 10:35.
    Boere Groete,
    Christo.

Kom ons se "hierdie geslag" soos na verwys in skriftuurlike verband; - is n tydperk (1,728000 miljoen jaar), hoe kom ons by hierdie som uit?

Ek nooi ook elke predikant, pastoor, of enige skrifgeleerde hier in ons midde, of besoeker uit om hieraan deel te neem.

Hierdie onderwerp is die veel besproke "Holy Grail"
    Mat_17:21* Maar hierdie geslag gaan nie uit behalwe deur gebed en vas nie.(Hier word gepraat van duiwels) So hierdie geslag kan nie verby gaan....bose geslag.
    Wees Trots Op Jou Identiteit As Boer Status. http://www.onsboeresetrotsegeskiedenis.co.za/

Bittereinder Volksregister
    Boerevryheid Bestuur
    Generaal
    Aansluit Datum
    2006-Sep-Tue
    Plek
    Boerland
    Poste
    Blog inskrywings

Sien die Tien Gebooie vir 'n verklaring. Dit is niks anders as generasies nie.

Hierdie geslag, is hierdie generasie. Tweede geslag, die kinders se generasie en die derde geslag die kleinkinders.

Julle wil te veel lees in iets wat heel eenvoudig is.

"Eenmaal sal daar wel 'n wiel oor ons wreld rol wat vir u en vir my onkeerbaar is"
    Andries Pretorius. 1848

Pos Permissies

• Jy mag nie nuwe drade plaas nie
  • Jy mag nie poste plaas nie
  • Jy mag nie aanhangsels plaas nie
  • Jy mag nie u poste wysig nie
  •  
SA Topsites ::